iNovaPV LITE TILT
Keeping all the advantages of the iNovaPV process, without perforation, without ballast, delivered assembled, the iNovaPV LITE process, allows a fast and reliable installation; The fixing thermally welded resists to a ascendant load equivalent to more than 300kg of ballast per structure.
The process requires no ballasting and is designed to offer the most homogeneous load distributions. These two strengths make it the ideal solution for projects on on support ‘steel sheet’+ membrane, generally used on large industrial or commercial roofs.
INOVPVLITE TILT can be used on projects or an inclination of PV modules is requested.
- Support : concrete, wood, ribbed steel sheet
- Membrane : SIPLAST Bitumen or SIKA FPO PVC
- New or renovation projects
- Up to wind zone 26m/s
- Can be used on roofs with a slope up to 10%
- Same product usable in configuration 10° East/West or 10° South
- Very low overlad per m² (less than 2kg/m²)
- No ballast required
- No perforation
- Low cost per m²
- All alluminum process
- Made in France
- Excellent load distribution
- Thermally welded on PVC SIKA, FPO SIKA, icopal Bitumen
- Validated B Roof T3 ‘complete system on Bitumen
- Ease of handling
- Easily compensated positioning errors
DOWLOAD THE TECHNICAL DATASHEET
Afin de pouvoir lancer le téléchargement de votre documentation, merci de renseigner ces quelques champs.