Keeping all the advantages of the iNovaPV process, without perforation, without ballast, delivered assembled, the iNovaPV LITE process, allows a fast and reliable installation; The fixing thermally welded resists to a ascendant load equivalent to more than 300kg of ballast per structure.
The “all aluminum” process in 2mm thickness guarantees a long-lasting, UV resistance, and corrosion-free; each support is in the form of an H, with two rails of 38 or 58 cm. The process requires no ballasting and is designed to offer the most homogeneous load distributions. These two strengths make it the ideal solution for projects on support ‘steel sheet’+ membrane, generally used on large industrial or commercial roofs.
- Support : Concrete , wood, ribbed steel sheet
- Membrane : SIPLAST bitumen or SIKA FPO PVC
- New or renovation projets
- Up to wind zone 26m/s
- Can be used on roofs with a slope up to 10%
- Very low overload per m² (less than 2kg / m²)
- No ballast required
- No perforation
- All aluminum process
- Made in France
- Excellent load distribution
- Low cost per m2
- Thermally welded on PVC SIKA, FPO SIKA, icopal BITUMEN
- Validated B Roof T3 ‘complete system complet on Bitumen
- Ease of handling
- Easily compensated positioning errors
DOWLOAD THE TECHNICAL DATASHEET
Afin de pouvoir lancer le téléchargement de votre documentation, merci de renseigner ces quelques champs.